Why Chose Welsh Slate?
Welsh slate is the most durable slate in the world with a useful and productive long life expectancy of more than 100 years guaranteed. It benefits from a number of highly practical properties that makes it an exceptional Roofing Material, It is highly resistant to acids, alkalis and other chemicals and is non-fading, even in u-v light. It is also waterproof an unaffected by normal extremes of temperature.
Natural Slate from Welsh slates Penrhyn, and CWT-Y-Bugail Quarries produces the finest roofing slates in the world.
Its outstanding durability is what sets it apart from other slates. Welsh Slate is much desired by architects for heritage and prestigious projects.
Welsh Slate can really bring out the elegance of any building when installed at the highest calibre.
Contact us now for an obligation-free quote and for more information on our expert advice
The key benefits of installing good quality slate on any property include:
- Lifespan of at least 100 years
- Fade resistant and keeps its natural colour
- Variety of tones, textures and sizes
- Slate will withstand harsh weather conditions
What Slate work do we carry out?
- Full Re-roof restorations
- Slate repairs and maintenance
- Decorative slating for beautiful features